Bring It In And Win
Service at Dalby Mitsubishi Service Centre and you could win 1 of 4 YETI Lifestyle packs with up to $1,000 of Mitsubishi Genuine Accessories. Plus a new Mitsubishi ASX Exceed!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition (Promotion) is conducted by Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd ABN 53 007 870 395 of 1 Tonsley Boulevard, Tonsley, South Australia 5042 (Promoter).
2. Entry to the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Promotion is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years or over who hold a valid driver's licence at all times during the Promotion Period The Promoter reserves the right to request any entrant to provide documentary evidence confirming his/her age and to disqualify any entrant who is unable or unwilling to provide such evidence upon request Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, any Mitsubishi dealer, and their agents are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
5. The Promotion commences at 6:00am on the 1st of November 2020, and ends at 7:00pm on the 31st October 2021 (Promotion Period) (AEST).
6. The Promotion is a game of chance.
7. To enter, an entrant must, during the Promotion Period, obtain a logbook service for any Mitsubishi vehicle (of any make, model or age) at a participating Mitsubishi dealership. To be eligible to win the customer must enter the below details to satisfy entry
After the service, the customer must visit https://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au/bringitinandwin and enter the below details:
- First name
- Last name
- Mobile phone
- Vehicle registration plate
- Dealer where service was conducted
- Date of service
- Tick the box acknowledging the T&Cs and submit entry
8. Any logbook or other service will not result in a valid entry where it occurs outside the Promotion Period or where the entrant fails to meet the requirements of clauses 4 and 7, in which case the entrant will not be eligible to win the Prize.
9.There will be five prize draws across the Promotion Period:
Prize draw 1 – Drawn February 2021 Minor Draw
Prize draw will take place on 6th of February 2021 for eligible entries made between 1st of November 2020 and 31st of January 2021. The Prize Winner will receive a prize pack (Prize), including Mitsubishi Genuine Accessories up to the RRP value of $1,000 (including GST and any fitment costs), and a YETI merchandise pack valued at up to $1,000 RRP (including GST).
Prize draw 2 – Drawn May 2021 Minor Draw
Prize draw will take place on 6th of May 2021 for eligible entries made between 1st of February 2021 and 30th of April 2021. The Prize Winner will receive a prize pack (Prize), including Mitsubishi Genuine Accessories up to the RRP value of $1,000 (including GST and any fitment costs), and a YETI merchandise pack valued at up to $1,000 RRP (including GST).
Prize draw 3 – Drawn August 2021 Minor Draw
Prize draw will take place on 6th of August 2021 for eligible entries made between 1st of May 2021 and 31st of July 2021. The Prize Winner will receive a prize pack (Prize), including Mitsubishi Genuine Accessories up to the RRP value of $1,000 (including GST and any fitment costs), and a YETI merchandise pack valued at up to $1,000 RRP (including GST).
Prize draw 4 – Drawn November 2021 Minor Draw
Prize draw will take place on 6th of November 2021 for eligible entries made between 1st of August 2021 and 31st of October 2021. The Prize Winner will receive a prize pack (Prize), including Mitsubishi Genuine Accessories up to the RRP value of $1,000 (including GST and any fitment costs), and a YETI merchandise pack valued at up to $1,000 RRP (including GST).
Prize draw 5 - Drawn November 2021 Major Prize
Prize draw will take place on 30th of November 2021 for eligible entries made between 1st of November 2020 and 31st of October 2021. The Prize Winner will receive a new Mitsubishi ASX Exceed valued at $36,190 drive away.
10. All entries that are compliant with these terms will be entered into a draw, with the winner selected at random from eligible entries using electronic drawing software (Prize Winner) The draw will be conducted using "Draw My Comp" software provided by Randem Media See clause 29 for details of the authorisation of the software under South Australian regulations. The Prize draw will be supervised by an independent scrutineer.
11. An entrant may enter the Promotion multiple times, receiving one entry for each logbook service on an eligible Mitsubishi vehicle (VIN) conducted by the entrant during the Promotion Period A Prize Winner of one of the Minor Draws will remain eligible for the Major Prize in respect of the winning entry for the Minor Draw.
12. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and will be binding on every person who enters the Promotion No correspondence will be entered into in relation to any aspect of the Promotion.
13. All Draws will take place at 1:00pm on dates as per clause 9 at 1 Sir Richard Williams Avenue, Adelaide Airport, South Australia, 5950.
14. The Prize Winner will be notified by the Promoter by email and mobile telephone within 48 hours of the draw using the contact details supplied at the time of entry in the Promotion. The name and address of the Prize Winner will be published on the MMAL website.
15. It is a condition of the Prize Winner being awarded the Prize that the Prize Winner agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
16. The Minor Prize Winners must collect their Mitsubishi Genuine Accessories from their nearest Mitsubishi Dealership, nominated by the Promoter. Where fitment is required, this cost must be included in the total value of $1,000 and conducted by the nominated Mitsubishi dealership. If the Prize Winner does not collect their Mitsubishi Genuine Accessories within 30 days of the Promoter advising the Prize Winner that they are available for collection, the Prize Winner forfeits the prize.
17. If a Prize Winner is unable to be contacted, or, upon being contacted and notified of their prize, rejects the prize for whatever reason, or does not claim their prize in accordance with the notification or other instructions issued by the Promoter within 48 hours of being notified by the Promoter, their Prize will be forfeited. Where the Prize is forfeited, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, select an alternate Prize Winner based on the same methodology as for selection of the original Prize Winner. If required, the draw to select an alternate Prize Winner will take place on 14th of November 2021 at 1:00pm at 1 Sir Richard Williams Avenue, Adelaide Airport, South Australia, 5950.
18. The Major Prize Winner will receive a new Mitsubishi ASX Exceed valued at $36,190 including all on-road costs (Major Prize) Some cosmetic features of the vehicle, such as vehicle colour, are subject to stock availability and/or will be decided by the Promoter in its sole discretion
19. The Promoter will endeavour to provide Prizes to the Prize Winners within 12 weeks after the draw by such method as notified to the Prize Winner The Prize Winner must collect their prize within 30 days of the Promotor advising the Prize Winner that their prize is available for collection. The Prize Winner will be required to attend a Mitsubishi dealership or other location in the State or Territory in which the Prize Winner resides to collect the Prize. The Prize Winner will bear the costs of travelling to that location and any other associated costs of collecting the Prize.
20. The Prize Winner must provide any information and cooperation reasonably required by the Promoter to arrange for the Prize to be provided to the Prize Winner, including for the Promoter to arrange for the Prize to be registered in the name of the Prize Winner.
21. The Prize Winner is responsible for all costs involved in arranging for insurance of the Prize.
22. The total value of the entire Prize pool is $44,190. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash
23. The Prize Winner consents to the Promoter using and/or publishing the Prize Winner's name and/or image, and/or quoting the Prize Winner's entry or any other statements, including for promotional purposes, in any form of media (including on social media) The Prize Winner may be photographed and/or filmed at the time of their collection of the Prize, and it is a condition of acceptance of the Prize that the Prize Winner consents to any use, publication or broadcast of such photographs or video.
24. Subject to any applicable law, regulation or permit condition, if for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including for any reason which affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any direction given by a relevant regulatory authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any guarantee or implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these Terms and Conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these Terms and Conditions to be void (Non-Excludable Guarantees). The Promoter excludes from these Terms and Conditions all guarantees, conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non-Excludable Guarantee, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction; (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter); (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax implications; and/or (f) a Prize or use of a Prize by a winner.
27. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Promoter and entrant and will be governed by the laws of South Australia If any part of these Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, it will be severed and will not affect the remainder, which will continue in full force and effect.
28. The Promotion is licensed under NSW Authority Number TP/00404 (NTP/00497), ACT permit number TP 20/01395 and SA permit number T20/1258.
29. The software used in the Promotion is approved in South Australia under Consumer and Business Services Approval No 959.
30. Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd Personal Information Collection Statement
We collect your personal information in order to provide our products or services to you, handle or respond to your request, and otherwise facilitate our dealings and accomplish the purpose for which the information was submitted to us (including to manage the Promotion).
We may collect your personal information from third parties (such as Mitsubishi dealers, or market research companies acting on our behalf) that have collected it from you.
We may be unable to deal with your request, allow you to participate in the Promotion or provide you with products and services if you do not provide the personal information we request.
We may use your personal information for the purposes of direct marketing, and by providing us with your personal information you consent to us doing so However, if you do not wish to receive marketing or promotional communications from us, please notify us using the contact details below or use the opt out mechanism provided in those communications.
We usually only disclose your personal information to authorised Mitsubishi dealers or agents, or contractors or subcontractors, for example motoring organisations providing roadside assistance Generally we are not likely to disclose your personal information to overseas recipients, however we may disclose your personal information to our related bodies corporate in Japan.